Hey everyone! I know you’ve seen an absence in me in the past few weeks and I wanted to fill you in as to why. I’M WRITING THE SEQUEL!! I’ve been asked by many readers when the sequel is coming out. Although I can’t promise you, I’m desperately trying to have it out early 2015.
I know you all want to know what is going to happen with Samantha…let me tell you that if you thought the first was full of twists, you’d better be ready for this one. The sequel (which unfortunately is title-less right now) starts off a little twisted, then we level out in the middle of the book and then I take you into euphoria. Like the shape of a U. I’m totally in love with the flow. As you all know by now, I like to step out of the box and do things differently. It’s a risk I’m willing to take. =)
I want to take a moment and answer some of the questions you all have pertaining the sequel.
- Who all will be in the sequel?
- Everyone will be there…for the most part and unfortunately, there is someone new that pops in.
- Will we get more of Jess?
- Yep! Jess and Samantha are sisters from another mother. You will get to know more of her in the sequel since her and Samantha get to spend some desperately needed girl time together.
- Will we get more of Mack?
- Again, yep! Err…to an extent. Mack likes to be discreet. He has a side of him that I’m only beginning to see. It’s just recently did I find out his playful and charming personality. But we do get to have a healthy dose of our sexy country boy.
- Is Kayla still around?
- As much as I despise her vindictive ass…yes.
- Where did you come up with Jeff?
- HAHA! Oh creepy Jeff. We all have someone we know like him right? Or is it just me? Crap it is just me isn’t it?
So there are five of some of the most asked questions. Please feel free to email me any of your questions. I enjoy hearing from my readers positive or negative (Keep it polite please. Be respectful.) If you have any questions you’d like for me to answer, email me at email@example.com with the subject line QUESTION. That way I can get to it faster.
As always, thank you for being a part of my journey and making my dreams come true.